We are delighted that you are visiting the Flamingo and we are looking forward to welcoming you for your next holiday.
We have been working hard recently to implement the Government guidelines and provide you with an unforgettable stay that is Idyllic, Carefree and above all Safe.
Fortunately, the Hotel Flamingo Resort is in a great position to guarantee adequate social distancing for all guests, due to:
- its beachfront location
- its large private beach
- the 10 hectare private grounds
- its rooms being spread over several buildings
- ample communal facilities
Health and hygiene
We have put preventive measures in place and implemented the following safety precautions:
- temperature checks on entering the hotel
- daily sanitation of rooms and communal areas
- sanitizer gel and dispensers in communal areas
- PPE for staff where social distancing cannot be maintained or in enclosed areas
- thorough cleaning of the air conditioning systems following the new guidelines
Arriving in Sardinia
From 13th June anyone arriving in Sardinia must register and complete a questionnaire only available online, on the SUS platform or through the SardegnaSicura app (form available here).
For your peace of mind, we offer flexible cancellation policies and attractive rates.
* Please note that in order to ensure a higher level of safety, we have chosen not to open some of the Resort’s services in 2021, in particular the wellness centre, the gym and the Wild Duck restaurant.